Grow your business with a blend of community, accountability, and personal support in a Next Chapter Business Mastermind
You may have been searching for the right support for a long time...
- You want momentum and growth and for your business to be sustainable, but you're tired of working alone
- You’re motivated, enjoy setting goals and taking action, but are sometimes overwhelmed by all the choices, strategies, approaches and tools available and would love help with planning and implementation or even just a sounding board to help you to reflect and explore options
- You know you have skill, focus, confidence or ambition gaps to close but are not looking for an online program, you prefer genuine, ongoing, personal connection
- You're committed to growing your business, but you know to do this you may need to refine your business model, position and services, become more visible in the market and generate more prospects
- You're generally optimistic and energetic, but you have your days when things feel ever so hard and doubt creeps in
- You can't talk business with family and friends, about challenges and triumphs because they just don't get what's involved
A MASTERMIND OF YOUR BUSINESS PEERS IS INVALUABLE
There’s tremendous power in being a part of a circle of progressive, smart, wholehearted women who are also focused on growing sustainable, satisfying businesses. Having a trusted group of women you can share your challenges and wins with is one of the most valuable things you can ever have as a business owner and entrepreneur.
The mix of inspiration and motivation, the support and cheerleading, the learning from what’s working that might work for you too and from what's challenging and how it can be handled is priceless for your own growth and enrichment.
And exposure to other industries, technologies, strategies, and concepts broadens your knowledge and often provides a fresh perspective that helps you break out of thinking paradigms that you might not even realised you were stuck within.
A Business Mastermind provides all of this, and so much more.
- Personal planning and mentoring sessions
Depending on which level of Mastermind is right for you, there are personal mentoring across the 10 months Program, either monthly (Diamond level) or 3 times a year (Circle level) including an initial vision and planning workshop.
- Training Tutorials
This is the teaching component of the Mastermind experience where I present a monthly topic to the group (or invite an expert guest) which we discuss and you will implement in the way that works best for where you are in your business journey. Topics include sales conversations, money mindset, SEO, Facebook marketing, business confidence, client attraction and many more.
- Resource Library
Access to every resource and Masterclass I've developed over the years to help you and your business to grow... this online resource centre addresses topics from confidence to copywriting and most everything in between and provides exercises, worksheets, templates, videos, interviews, and more for self-directed learning and action.
- Group Calls
Fortnightly small group calls where you bring your wins and challenges to your Mastermind colleagues to tap into the brains trust, enjoy accountability and ensure focus to you're not just taking more action, but taking action on more of the right things to build you and your business
- Business Retreat
At the Diamond level there are 2 retreats included in your program and at the Circle level, one. These are 3-night business and personal growth experiences where we will meet and connect face-to-face. Participants say these are the highlight of their year!
The Private Facebook Groups where all active Masterminders and Alumni gather, and where you are encouraged to connect and share resources, ideas and celebration as well as ask for help whenever you need it. There is also a Facebook Messenger thread for your specific group if you need or want to ask a more private question of me or your colleagues.
I’d been following Angela Raspass for three years before we started working together. Her messages and her vibe resonated with me, and I felt like one of her people long before we’d spoken a word to each other. She encouraged me that there is a way to do business that fits with my personality.
YOU'RE ALWAYS SEEN, HEARD AND SUPPORTED WITH US
You’ll have everything you need to grow a sustainable business that blends contribution, fulfilment and financial reward. All the resources, tools and personal support, all in one place.
A Next Chapter Business Mastermind is a perfect blend of wholehearted support and business nous.
Unlike many other Mastermind programs where you can get lost in a crowd, each Mastermind is an intimate group of no more than 6 people. You will be seen, heard and understood, met right where you are at in your business journey. You'll receive the focused attention, encouragement, support, and accountability that will help you to bloom and you will be carefully and thoughtfully matched with women at similar stages of business development.
I’d love to chat with you to see if a Next Chapter Mastermind is a good fit for you and for your business.
The programs are a ten-month commitment and a five-figure investment and your business and payment plans are available.
WHO AM I AND WHY CAN I HELP YOU?
I'm Angela Raspass and I'm a Business & Life Mentor. I've been in business for myself since 2003 when I realised the corporate world was no longer for me.
I launched Ideas Into Action, my small business marketing agency, from my dining room table in 2004. I hired my first casual employee in 2005 and the business gradually grew to the point of my buying an office in Chatswood and having a team of full-time staff.
All the “success 101” boxes were ticked. But in 2012, I began to realise that my heart was no longer engaged and I was burning out, juggling all the demands of my life. I’d focused so much of my energy on growing the business (because that’s the ultimate goal, right?) that I’d forgotten to check in with myself – was this what I actually wanted? The lesson was hard but valuable – “just because you can, it doesn’t mean you should”.
And so at the end of 2012, I decided to step away, regroup and realign. The need to develop a new vision to ensure we are building a sustainable, fulfilling business for the second half of our lives is not unusual - perhaps you've felt that pull as well?
I also came to understand that I didn't have to do it all alone, that isolation stifles growth, and online courses and huge audience conferences just don't provide the connection I was looking for. I invested in a Mastermind, and what a revelation it was to have like-minded women surrounding and supporting me.
I'm professionally trained in Mastermind Facilitation
As a direct result of that experience, I decided to undergo professional Mastermind Facilitation training and refined my own business model to focus on curating richly supportive Mastermind environments for businesswomen to flourish within.
I know how to carefully curate my groups with a mix of industries and personalities and ensure the participants are at similar levels of business experience so you can positively contribute to each other's growth. I'm also experienced and adept at group facilitation, asking the questions that draw you and your ideas out, keeping you focused on your goals and opening new possibilities. I'm succinct, honest, direct and clear, but my guidance is always delivered with love and integrity and designed to help you make the decisions that best serve you and your business.
In my Masterminds, you'll experience a unique blend of "at the coalface" business strategy and marketing skills and experience with equal parts confidence and self-belief support.
This combination ensures you are guided by me and supported and stretched by your peers and the results are significant and tangible...
My Mastermind clients have:
- doubled and even tripled their incomes
- launched new websites and membership sites
- hosted their first webinars
- completely changed their business models
- secured international clients
- overcome fear and doubt
- replaced one-off client sessions with deeper programs
- facilitated transformational retreats
- tamed technology that used to overwhelm them
- presented their thought leadership at conferences
- improved their conversions on sales conversations
- been interviewed and published
- created their own masterminds and so much more...
In my first year in a Business Mastermind with Angela, I tripled my business.
From there I have streamlined my business, year on year, and developed key strategic partnerships. The clarity I have gained and confidence I have built have been invaluable.
I joined the Mastermind to grow my business and in the end I’ve also grown more as a person as well.
“Through Angela’s leadership and example, the Mastermind was a place of generosity, love, support and good humour. There was an abundance of new ideas, suggestions, useful critiquing and feedback that has been a game-changer for my business”.
WHO IS A BUSINESS MASTERMIND FOR?
My Mastermind Experiences are designed especially for those wanting ongoing support throughout the year as you build your business as a part of an intimate and committed small group of like-minded women.
This is a highly supportive experience encompassing personal mentoring, group masterminding, private retreats and specialist masterclasses and there are 2 levels available, depending on where you are in your business journey.
Masterminds are a great choice when you:
- Feel isolated, craving support and a community of like-minded women
- Are committed to the notion that your business must serve you as much as it serves your clients - growth cannot be at the expense of health, wellness, and personal fulfilment
- You’re motivated, enjoy setting goals and taking action and responsibility, recognising there is no magic wand for business expansion
- Value the combination of both group support and personal mentoring for marketing and business growth
- Are keen to escape and work on your business and yourself in beautiful locations on retreat
The Circle Mastermind
The Circle Business Masterminds are a great fit for women in the early, deepening years of business. You'll have clear services, often one on one, and are attracting clients, but you’ll also likely describe the development of your business model as a little haphazard, and you know that it needs refining and has great potential with further clarity on your message and marketing. You're generating an annual five-figure income and are keen to grow your client base and consistency.
For women in the early years of business, a Circle Mastermind is perfect if you:
- In your first 1-5 years of business, with a clear service offering and growing audience, but know that you need support and guidance to grow smoothly because you're currently experiencing peaks and troughs
- Recognise you have gaps in your knowledge and are tired of trying to piece everything together by yourself
- Are looking to deepen the connection and attraction strategies for your ideal clients and your sales conversations
- Are ready for clarity and growth - you're keen to take consistent action and would like guidance on how and where to best focus your time and energy
- Find yourself looking at other's businesses and successes and feeling both inspired and frustrated
- Are seeking a combination of business strategising and growth with laughter, friendship, and deep connection
- Are ready to show up and give as well as receive
- Love the idea of having one central place to come to for support, guidance, mentoring, resources, tools and training
The Diamond Mastermind
The Diamond Business Masterminds are intended for women who are well established in business and are typically offering services in the Business to Business space, commonly working with corporate clients and often in the professional services field. You may have staff and are looking for ways to streamline your business, make more time for you and ensure your growth aligns with your personal goals and vision for sustainability. Annual revenue projections in six or multiple six figures is anticipated.
For experienced businesswomen, a Diamond Mastermind is perfect if you:
- Have an existing business (likely 5+ years) with a track record of success and are looking to build upon its foundation, ensure its sustainability, innovate or move into new markets or to pivot, taking things in a new direction
- Are not looking for more information, rather you're seeking new ideas, an experienced sounding board, interaction with business peers who have complementary skills and fresh perspectives to help you identify, create and capitalise on new opportunities
- Appreciate the value that comes from discussion and contribution, as the answers to your own challenges are often found within the advice you give, as much as that which you receive
- Know that although digital marketing is an important part of your model, they may not be your core delivery focus. Face to face interaction with clients as a service provider is often at the heart of your value proposition
- Have a primarily b2b focus in your business, often in the professional services field, and may have a team under your leadership (though with Consulting businesses thismay not be the case)
- You're seeking self-leadership development and mindset support to build your impact and presence, just as much as strategic support
CIRCLE MASTERMIND INCLUSIONS
- Three personal and strategic planning sessions where we dig down into the heart of your business, create new ideas, set goals and make plans
- Fortnightly Group calls for hot seats, insights, fresh ideas, feedback, encouragement, and accountability
- One three night Business Retreat
- Resource Library - packed with resources, exercises, worksheets, templates, and recorded masterclasses for self-directed learning
- Participation in our private online forum where you can connect with your fellow MM members 24/7 for mutual support, problem-solving, resource sharing and celebrations
DIAMOND MASTERMIND INCLUSIONS
- Monthly personal mentoring sessions where we dig down into the heart of your business, create new ideas, set goals and make plans
- Monthly Group calls for hot seats, insights, fresh ideas, feedback, encouragement, and accountability
- Two luxury 3-night Business Retreats
- Mid-year in-person planning workshop
- Resource Library - packed with resources, exercises, worksheets, templates, and recorded masterclasses for self-directed learning
- Online community, as well as unlimited email and private messaging access to me so you can check in whenever you need support and quick feedback
WHO IS A BUSINESS MASTERMIND NOT SUCH A GOOD FIT FOR?
A Mastermind is probably not right for you at the moment if:
- You'll find it difficult to commit to attending the group calls - we create a cohesive dynamic in a Mastermind and your consistent presence, contribution, and support is a key part of this
- You are uncomfortable with looking at your mindset and the personal development activities that complement and balance the more strategic side of a business
- A financial investment in your growth would cause stress - being stretched is ok - it helps us to take action, but being stressed is not!
- You're looking for a specific formula to follow to reach your business goals - you will have access to my frameworks and resources, guidance, and wholehearted support, but your success is ultimately up to you and the actions you choose to consistently take
Our retreats typically held in a location within a 2-hour drive of Sydney and the surroundings will always uplifting – perfect for business and personal breakthroughs!
The retreats are a valuable part of the Mastermind experience. We have a project focus on these retreats - you'll bring along a specific project for feedback and advice that you will work on, and possibly even complete, during our time together. Rest assured though, there is also ample time for relaxation, deep discussion and fun!
WHAT IS IT LIKE IN A MASTERMIND?
If you're anything like me and find it hard to ask for help or if you don't know who to ask, then you'll love being part of Angela's mastermind group. After coming from a corporate environment, having your own business can be a very lonely place (that's something I hadn't expected) and knowing that you have the support of a group of intelligent, kind and empathetic women is vital.
I found myself in a position where I’d managed to grow my business, establish the beginnings of a brand, employed a team and had a pretty clear vision of where I wanted to take it next, but felt lacking in some skills and certainly lacking in support.
As a single Mum, I was the sole decision-maker at home and at the office, without having someone in my corner to cheer me on or bounce thoughts and ideas off.
BLOOM WITH SARAH
There are many business coaches and mentors in the world today and for me personally, I aligned myself with one that has the marketing expertise and experience I aspire to achieve. It is also important that Angela will be here for the long haul, this is not a short-term fix, but a long-term journey.
OUR KITCHEN TABLE
There are stages in life when the answer to your meaning and purpose are not easy to find, and when you think you’ve found it, you then need the courage to grow up and become that person.
I honestly believe that being a member of a Business Mastermind circle has changed my life. If you’re looking for support to grow you and your business, I recommend this experience 100%
I was looking for connection and direction to move my business forward when Angela spoke about the Diamond Mastermind with me and I had no hesitation at all about joining.
TRANSFORMATION LIFE COACH
The strategies and ideas that I received throughout the Mastermind I was able to put in place and am still putting in place have been exponential in the growth of my business.
I also received things that I didn’t expect. The support, the safe space, the compassion that I received from Angela and the amazing women in the mastermind (who are now my extended family) have been incredible.
I didn’t have any fixed ideas or goals when I started in my Mastermind, but 12 months down the track I am astounded at what I have achieved!
I have unearthed dreams and goals that had been shelved for years and have implemented them! I have interacted with a giving and generous group of women who all care about each other’s successes and hurdles and who are willing to share wholeheartedly.
This Mastermind group is a small group of women with whom I have developed an intense relationship built on trust and care, I know them well and I feel they know me. That's very different from other networking groups which seem to exist with the sole purpose of getting bigger and brighter and I often feel are there to largely benefit the group “owner”.
This is based on a far longer lasting intense interaction where we show up warts and all and feel supported not judged.
BRENDA TSIAOUSIS INT.
If you're looking for an inspiring cohort of brilliant minds to encourage and support your personal growth, call you on your excuses when it’s needed and champion your ideas I thoroughly recommend becoming a part of a Next Chapter Mastermind.
The Circle Mastermind is an amazing experience, and it just keeps on giving. It has provided support, accountability, resource, feedback, expert help, and friendship. It meant I didn't feel like I was going it alone, I had a support team cheering me along. My knowledge around business and marketing has increased so much and when I look back over the year in review I realise how far I have come.
I first joined a Circle Mastermind Group in 2016 and continued in 2017 with the challenge of being accountable for me and by business performance with the caring support of this group.
Being a part of a Business Mastermind for women has given me trusted and safe conversations to verbalise the hard-stuff and to ask for help and guidance. I have also learned an enormous amount of tips and techniques for business development and personal growth during a time of tremendous emotional upheaval and challenge.
When I was looking for support I thought I just needed a sounding board for ideas and issues and help to prioritise and stay focused. I was initially concerned that perhaps a Mastermind wouldn’t be practical enough … I have attended enough seminars/read enough books etc – I believed I just needed practical help implementing!
It’s delivered that, absolutely, but so much more as well.
Any woman, regardless of a first-time entrepreneur or starting a new direction in business or revamping am old one, they all would benefit from working with you. You have the goods for working strategically but from a place of wholeness, wellbeing, and heart. You talk and walk your business, exuding the wholehearted message you want other woman and their business to achieve.
JOIN A MASTERMIND TO GROW YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS
When you apply to become a part of a Next Chapter Business Mastermind, we'll have an in-depth discussion to make sure it's a good fit for you and what level is more suitable, but for now, some of the FAQ's are addressed below for you.