IT'S TIME FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER
My long-awaited book, "Your Next Chapter, Ditch your doubt, own your worth, and build the business you really want" is now available to order.
It's a guidebook for women who know that life‘s too short not to be doing the work in the world you’re here for and takes you through the change cycle that will take you from where you are to where you want to be.
- Travel away from DISCONTENT
- DECIDE to go after what you DESIRE
- Hurdle your DOUBT
- And confidently DESIGN and DELIVER your ideas in a business that’s perfect for the woman you have become
Packed with inspiration, practical guidance, useful tools, and personal wisdom, if you’re ready for more – more contribution, more fulfilment, and more financial reward in a business that’s a perfect fit for the woman you have become, this is the book for you.
Please note the paperback button will open in a new page, taking you to the shopping cart on my personal website where these purchases are made.
The Kindle link will open in Amazon.
9 good reasons to buy a copy for yourself, or a friend...
Personally, I never need an excuse to buy a new book! 😆😉 But just in case, here a few for you...
1. You know something new and different is calling you, but you’re not even sure how to define it, let alone actually create it.
2. Your internal voice tends to focus more on what will go wrong rather than what could go right and stops you from doing the things in the world you really want to, if you ever think “who am I too…” this guidebook will show you how to navigate doubt and make peace with your inner critic so you can take action on your goals.
3. You’ve often felt frustrated and alienated by the “grow bigger, better, faster” narrative that seems to be rampant today, that just doesn’t feel like a fit for you. This guide throws open the door to a very different way of being in business that places contribution and fulfilment right alongside financial reward.
4. You’ve felt almost guilty for wanting more or different because things are “going pretty well”…this guidebook will show you that you’re not alone and that discontent is a good thing – it’s a signpost for change.
5. You’d like to tap into the story of women just like you – way-showers who are not a million miles ahead of you and unrelatable as a result. I’ve walked along my own growth edges and experienced many next chapters and recognise the change cycle that we all move through. I’ll be your compassionate and encouraging guide on this adventure.
6. If lack of ideas is not your problem, but rather deciding which ones to act upon is what keeps you stuck, the 2 different decision-making processes you’ll find inside will make this easier than you ever thought possible.
7. It will help you to shape your ideas into a business model that fits who you are now, the women you have become, and utilises your life experience, skills and values in a Freedom Framework rather than a cookie-cutter formula.
8. Your Next Chapter has received wonderful advanced reviews.
As author Barbara Huson wrote: “It’s an affirming blend of practical wisdom and inspirational guidance that will empower you to release your remarkable ideas into the world and live your greatness!”
9. Books can change your world, they can change you from the inside out. This just might be the book that opens the door to a whole new possibility for you...
PRAISE FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER
This brilliant book lays out a clear path to confidently move through the discontent and doubt that’s holding you hostage and into the purpose that’s calling you. It’s an affirming blend of practical wisdom and inspirational guidance that will empower you to release your remarkable ideas into the world and live your greatness. Read it today!
Barbara Huson, Wealth Coach, Author of: Overcoming Underearning & Sacred Success
Angela has the gift of clarity and leadership. She takes you by the hand, sharing stories and insights that lead you to your own realisations, and there is nothing more powerful. To read this book and do the work, is to be transformed.
Donna Brown, Global Business Strategist
“Angela’s book comes straight from her heart and speaks directly to mine. For anyone seeking an actionable roadmap which they can put into practice immediately to dream about, explore, develop and/or take action on their next chapter (whether it be their first, fifth or fifteenth), this book provides the way, peppered with feeling, passion and commitment, to do just that”.
Jo Hanlon, Leadership, Mindset, and HR Coach
"This is a brilliantly practical and inspiring guide to stepping into your next chapter in life. Angela’s the down-to-earth friend you want by your side as you embark on the adventure. I loved it!”
Susannah Conway, author of THIS I KNOW: Notes on Unraveling the Heart
"Angela has a knack for reaching into an inner world many of us know intimately, but haven't articulated. She paints a description of discontent so acutely relatable it's like she’s inside our heads, and then gives us a roadmap towards an enchanting new future.”
Emma Grey, Co-author of "I Don't Have Time".
Women need this book, because for too long we’ve not been true to ourselves or our calling. We all have something greater inside each of us and if it remains unearthed we will never fix the problems our world is facing. If every woman on the precipice of a new chapter in life, had this book, imagine the world we could live in?!
Carolyn Tate, Educator & Consultant, author of The Purpose Project.
In Your Next Chapter, I show you how to develop your vision, and the confidence to design and deliver your ideas and experience to the world, your way.
The book is designed to walk you through the steps in the simple Your Next Chapter model of change. I developed this model after looking back and making sense of my own journey and then watching many other women and clients negotiate the same challenges and stages. Now you can begin to imagine what’s possible for you, too, as you expand fully into the woman you are becoming.
The model has two stages: 1) the deliberation stage, which encompasses the experiences of discontent and desire, and 2) the doing stage, which comprises design and delivery.
At each stage, you'll need to navigate the interference caused by self-doubt, fear, misbeliefs and uncertainty that can create difficulties, detours and even temporary derailments. The two stages are intersected by your decision.
This book covers each step in the change cycle, explaining how it tends to manifest and how to work through it. As your own fresh story unfolds and you become familiar with each stage and its specific stumbling blocks, characteristics and potential, you’ll have a guide to move through with greater ease as you create your own next chapter.
$500 of Bonuses provided to all readers!
In the book you will find directions on how to access your special bonus pack of resources designed to further help you clarify and develop your ideas.
Your Journey Board
This self-paced program has three core modules - each has an audio guide with me talking you through the exercises that you complete in three workbooks at your own pace.
- Module One: Finding the gold in your Past
- Module Two: Connecting to your Present Power
- Module Three: Developing a Clear Vision For Your Next Chapter
Business & Personal development Resources
The Most Aligned Client Snapshot worksheet will help you to express your understanding of who you are here to serve and your PEP - the Progressive Engagement Plan is a framework that helps you build a simple business model that takes a client from Discovery to Advocacy.
The Bookends of your day and your Support Circle are personal resources will assist you to make conscious choices that have a significant positive impact on your resilience.
And finally, the Models used throughout the book will be provided in PDF for you to easily reference whenever you need them in your own Change Cycle.
"As a child of the seventies, I was taught that girls had it all. In a new and liberated world, we could do anything, be anyone we wanted. Fly to the moon? Sure! Become a millionaire? Absolutely! Be the world’s best wife, lover, mother, daughter and friend? Well, of course! The only problem was, no one actually told us how we were supposed to achieve all of these things at once.
In this book, Angela has created a framework that both inspires and equips women so that the remarkable future they envision for themselves is finally within reach. With clarity and compassion, she sensitively shares the way forward for women whose personal and professional lives may have already taken many turns.
Your Next Chapter is an inspiring read that will transform the way you think and feel about your life, family, business and the legacy you would like to leave in our world. Full of practical strategies, real-life stories of achievement and tools to make your decision-making simpler, Your Next Chapter will show you how it really is possible for women to not only dream big, but to also create a fulfilling life and business that is balanced, positive and purposeful".
Sonja Walker, Founder, Kids First Children’s Services
“I've been waiting for Angela to weave her magic into a book for years, and it's been worth the wait. It's like holding a giant thought-provoking conversation in your hands. You can hear her guiding you with each word. This is an extraordinary tool to inspire change and help you create your amazing Next Chapter”.
Samantha Leith, Speaker and Coach
Please note this button will open in a new page, taking you to the shopping cart on my personal website where all purchases are made.